We are looking for experienced Agile Coaches to increase the potential of high-performing teams by creating an environment of continuous improvement with the common goal of delivering outstanding software in a timely manner. We want to take lean and agile principles across the enterprise to accelerate our digital transformation.
What you’ll do:
You will work directly with cross-functional, self-organizing teams enabling their ability to go from good to great. By focusing on people and their work in the agile ecosystem, you will coach teams facing tough challenges related to how they work and interact together within the team as well as within the platform. You will find and eliminate problems, roadblocks, bottlenecks and waste. Facilitate learning through workshops and training as well as continued learning after formal training sessions, such as pairing and "in the moment" situations. Discover opportunities to champion agile values and adoption across IT and with our business partners. Actively build, contribute and participate in the agile community of practice and act as a change agent to drive the company's digital transformation.
The Right Person for this Job will:
- Have a passion for agility in software development and for driving change in people and organizations.
- Believe in continuously improving yourself, your teams, the platform and your organization.
- Have the proven ability to communicate across all levels, and effectively orchestrate across multiple matrixed teams. In order to truly succeed, you will need to have the skills to build trust and strong relationships including influencing, negotiating difficult conversations and reconciling different, conflicting points of view.
- Bring experience with software delivery teams using a variety of agile practices, including, but not limited to stand-ups, pairing, continuous integration / delivery with devops, inspection and adaption techniques and lean practices.
- Familiarity and experience using games to teach, coach or generate ideas is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree required
5+ years of IT experience in Software Development
Minimum 2 years of scrum master / agile coach experience
Understanding of the Agile mindset through the Manifesto principles
Understanding of various Agile frameworks and practices
Excellent communication, relationship development and issue diagnostic skills
Strong interpersonal skills, conflict resolution and experience in effective team building
Demonstrated ability to coach, influence and negotiate with others at all levels in an organization
Must understand more than the Scrum framework, the value behind the 12 principles. Have a mindset of community coach, not just one team. This is an Advanced Coaching position.