IT Infrastructure Engineer - Senior
- Provide platform engineering and system administration for Global Digital Marketing deployments and projects.
- Collaborate with team members on assigned tasks and projects related to assembly, debugging, installation, training, support, and enhancement of Global Digital Marketing platforms.
- Collaborate with internal technical platform teams to continue finding new areas that can be improved.
- Ensure strategies, standards, and reference architectures are consistent and well integrated.
- Apply and promote the use of patterns, optimized architectures, best practices, and processes.
- Identify operational risks and plans to mitigate.
- 5 years of IT experience with at least 3 years of working in an enterprise setting.
- Experience configuring and supporting *aaS environments, provisioning and decommissioning resources, monitoring utilization and making adjustments in accordance with SOPs and policies.
- 2 years hands on Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience utilizing Cloudformation, EC2, and IAM with knowledge of CloudTrail, CloudWatch, ECS, Kinesis, Lambda, RDS, Route53, S3, and VPC.
- Experince using Adobe Experience Manager and/or SAP Hybris. Experience managing full application stacks.
- Software installation, configuration, and patching experience.
- Experience with source code management and continuous integration.
- Experience with network administration/engineering.Experience with system monitoring in a cloud environment including cloud specific products and tools.
- Strong understanding of firewall architectures, networking, and cloud security concepts.
- Ability to creatively solve problems and provide timely and sound recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Must have a proven track record of working independently and collaboratively.
Desired Skills (not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related areas.
- Experience deploying applications to Heroku.
- Experience using Salesforce / any Product information Management Tool.
- Experience working with and delivering projects using Agile methodologies.Experience installing, configuring and maintaining operating systems.
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible automation / orchestration (or similar) experience.Excellent communication skills with ability to explain ideas clearly through verbal, graphic, and written communication.